1. Kiss your partner’s fingertips, then slowly make your way down. Like she says in “Waiting for Tonight,” get sensual and feel your lips on his fingertips. Have your boo return the favor and get every inch of your body too.
2. Get loud. If J.Lo taught us anything in the song “Let’s Get Loud,” it’s that you should never let anyone make you suppress your emotions. Scream — your neighbors will get over it.
3. Go for round two … or three or four. Like Jenny, you’re “Never Satisfied,” because you can’t get enough of him.
4. Reenact your favorite sex scene from a movie. In “Waiting for Tonight,” J.Lo says her sex life is like a movie scene, so try out a sex scene from a movie, like these sex tips inspired byTitanic.
5. Get it on right in the car. Because when you “Luh Ya Papi,” that’s what you do — you get spontaneous and take him any chance you get.
6. Get as close to each other as possible for the most intense connection. J.Lo is a true romantic at heart. She reminds the world that romantic sex can be just as exciting as going at it in your car. Dim the lights, get fully naked, and go “skin to skin” like she says in “First Love.”
7. Play a sex game. In “Come Over,” she asks her guy to come to her room for a little game, and though she doesn’t specify which game, it seems unlikely she’s talking about Monopoly.
8. Every time you switch positions, go to another room in your house. J.Lo needs four or five beds to finish doing her thing (at least that’s what she says in “I Luh Ya Papi”), so start off on your bed, then make your way to the kitchen counter, couch, etc.
9. Do it on the floor. If “On the Floor” is your favorite J.Lo jam, turn your bedroom into a dance floor (bring out your mini disco ball and all), dance the night away, and for once, don’t even worry about making it to the bed.
10. Be a salsera for the night. J.Lo knows the key to seducing someone is showing off your dance moves. She even gives you specific examples in the song “Papi,” like throwing your hands in the air and moving your hips from side to side. Make sure you get all J.Lo on him by rocking an outfit inspired by the diva (Can you say, sparkly jumpsuit?!).