Former Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose has taken to Twitter to ask Buhari eight (😎 critical questions concerning the President’s anti corruption campaign.
See the questions below:-
- I ask our President, what has happened to the report on the $43m discovered in an apartment at Osbourne Towers, Ikoyi, Lagos ???
- What has happened to the allegation of award of $25bn contracts without following due process made against Dr. Baru by Dr Ibe Kachikwu ???
- What happened to the DSS indictment for corruption of Magu and the AGF Investigative Panel set up by the President?
- Who is the owner of LEGICO Shopping Plaza, Ahmadu Bello Way, VI, Lagos inside which the EFCC claimed that it found #448.8 million cash?
- Who brought the five sacks in which the EFCC claimed that it found #49 million cash to the Kaduna Airport ???
- What happened to the probe panel on the alleged #500m bribery said to have been paid to the Chief of Staff (COS), Abba Kyari by MTN?
- Most importantly,,, what has happened to the report submitted on Tuesday on the fraudulent reinstatement of Maina?
- Is the President going to use APC broom to sweep the report on Maina under the carpet just as he did to others before it ???
Credit: Gbenga Fasole GSc